Fiverr Forum

I will design high quality Ebook Covers and kindle in less than 3hrs for $5

★★★YOU CAN NOW BOOST YOUR SALES with awesome Cover for your Books, Timeline Covers and Website Headers ★★★

If you are an author, then you surely know you need a cool cover. Because, cool and great cover or header always result to profitable ebooks and a Highly converting SalesPage. And I’m devoted to making your ecover looks great!

In this gig I offer a unique and professional cover design for your ebook. Your cover will be 100% unique, I never use any pre-made templates of any kind. You will receive your cover in less than 3 hrs of ordering

Once You are satisfied with your ORDER, then I am.

I offer 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE and offer UNLIMITED REVISIONS.

★★BONUS★★

if you order TWO covers, I will design a THIRD for FREE!

★★ORDER NOW! YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID★★

https://www.fiverr.com/ebookcover_exp/create-unique-ebook-cover-kindle-timeline-cover

Regards

Katie Hobbs

(Ebook covers Expert)

i love fiverr.

i have some softwares with serial keys. i want to sell them at low costs.

if anyone interested in kindly contact me.

i love fiverr.

Oh! Im sorry pls. I dont use softwares for my job. i design from scratch. because im a professional in this job,

katie. i checked your profile now and i can see you already have 3 orders with good reviews, its good. you must be an expert truly. as for me im still expecting my first order. keep on the good work

Oh! tnx don. i can see from your username that you also offer ebook cover design gigs. Right? your first order will soon come. dont forget to check tips for seller in the forum for more tips.

Regards

Katie