I will design perfect & exclusive kindle cover,3D books,product bundle

omo_derek

The most popular way to earn money in this era we are now! is to sell your products online, not just selling but making it pleasant to the eyes of the people is what is the major goal to earn more in the marketing system. That’s where I come into your business to make this possible.

we are experts in this field with the experience of about 10 years in graphic designing, we have what it takes to make your dreams come true. we’ll design your product packages with perfection, designing is what we do & we love our job with passion.

WHAT WE OFFER IN THIS GIG-
In this Gig, WE WILL design YOUR KINDLE E-Cover FOR AMAZON SPECIFICATION, Product Bundle for your digital product. Your bundle may consist of two or more 3D items. I have ENDLESS & SPECTACULAR styles for your products cover. Some designs items that we have also which you can include in your bundle are:

CD DVD Blu-ray Cover3 Ring BindersMagazines / Reports / WorkbookCD Jewel Case, Digipaks, CD WalletsSoftware or Product BoxSpiral Binder or NotebookPaperback, Hardback Book CoverDisplay & Devices (iMac, iPhone, iPad, Laptop Screen, Video Player)

Archived