Fiverr Community Forum

I will design professional, modern, creative and beautiful logo for your business

Hello are you looking for simple, creative, modern, minimal and unique logo for your business? Then you are in right place.

I am new Seller in Fiverr, i have just started freelancing during this pandemic situation so i am going to create fascinating Logo for your business.

I am a professional Graphic Designer with 9 years of experience and i was working as Creative Head in Advertising agency so i have a natural eye for design and professional skills to carry your vision from concept to finished artwork. My consistent track record for delivering innovative, minimalist, modern and professional Logo is guaranteed to bring my clients fantastic value to their business each and every time, i focus on providing outstanding logo designs. Please check my customer reviews on my profile and my latest work to see my current/real quality.

I’ll create your logo design that will clearly portray your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation. By choosing me you will receive a premium work product and VIP Customer service experience.

WHY ME???

:heavy_check_mark:Authentic and highly creative design that clearly depicts the brand’s message
:heavy_check_mark:100% Unique & original logo concept
:heavy_check_mark:Provide High-Resolution Files
:heavy_check_mark:24/7 customer service
:heavy_check_mark:24 Hrs express delivery
:heavy_check_mark:Reliable and quick communication
:heavy_check_mark:Lifetime customer support
:heavy_check_mark:Get source file - ai, eps, psd & pdf

If you’re ready to lift your business to the next level, just Contact me & i’ll guide you from the early stages of the project till the last steps and beyond.

I will work on your project until you LOVE the final result.

Go ahead and place the order i just can’t wait to work with you!

3 Likes