Fiverr Community Forum

I will design Professional Real Estate Logo

Hi,
I am a level one seller on fiverr with 25+ happy clients and 12 100% positive reviews .

I will design professional, unique and vector logo for your real estate business or property with creativity, high quality and affordable price so logo will be memorable and give distinctive identity to your company, business, website etc. and enhance your credibility. If you are looking for - real etstate agent, realtor, construction, and property logo then you are on the right place.

Fast and Friendly communication with 24/7 support
Don’t hesitate to place an order if you give me an opportunity you won’t regret it.
100% Money back guaranteed
if you are not satisfied with the work.

Thank you so much.
Regards,
aqibch_designs

1 Like

Hello @aqibch_designs ,

You made me a Real Estate Logo last october that I love, and I would like to make another order with you… but i’m having some trouble finding your page to do so.

Hey there,

All you have to do is type this seller’s username in the search bar of Fiverr, and click on his username. If you can not see that, you could simply go to Dashboard > My Contacts > My Sellers and you would find his account.

I have looked for his account for months, i wasn’t able to purchase the full design.

I’ve searched fb, and google.
I cant seem to find him. I’ve had others try to replicate the image, but nothing compared to the one you made. Pls message me!!