Fiverr Forum

I will design Quality Kindle,Ecovers,Timeline cover,Web Header in 6 HOURS for $5

★★★★★★★★I DELIVER WITHIN 6 HOURS!★★★★★★

★★INCREASE YOUR SALES AND CONVERSIONS with a great Cover for your Books, Website Headers and Fanpage Covers★★

An awesome cover or header can make the difference between a profitable ebook, a Highly converting SalesPage and one that isn’t, and my task is to make sure your eBook or SalesPage Header looks great!

I’ll make sure your Book Cover, Kindle, Timeline Banner and Website Header is Outstanding in any size of your choice.

I am not satisfied with your ORDER until you are!

I give UNLIMITED REVISIONS and offer 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.

Please contact me first for a quote on 3d bundles of Different Covers or dynamic or custom covers.

VERY IMPORTANT POINT:

I don’t do Illustrations or Provide Images for the Cover Designs,

Please if you would like me to provide your image for you, contact me before placing your order to avoid Order Cancellations.

★★THANKS!★★

PS:

★★All designs are delivered in jpeg format, If you want other formats like PNG or GIF, add an extra order of 5 Dollars.

★★For Stacks, Magazine Stacks or Bundle Package formats, please Order for extra 10 Dollars.

★★For the PSD formats, please Order for extra 10 Dollars.

https://www.fiverr.com/ebookcovers_pro/design-a-unique-ebook-and-kindle-cover-with-bonus