I will Design web banner,fb timeline cover,fan page cover for you

i have followed graphic design course…not only that, i have many experience…

You need someone to help you with your English! The grammar in your profile and gigs is bad. This turns a lot of people away from your gigs.

Also, you are new so you need to give it some time. It took me two weeks to get my first order.

Another thing, you have a gig that says “I will translate UNLIMITED Words of Most Languages for $5”. My instant impression of you when I see this is that your work is a shortcut and not good. The only way you could really translate unlimited words in most languages (and you require text) is to use some translating program. (also, your poor English does not encourage people to use you as a translator).

hi dennis

in the same time u must promote your gigs on facebook, twitter, blogs, etc. for find buyer

if you want u can check my gigs for promote your gigs

http://fiverr.com/roboken/share-what-you-want-at-my-facebook

I have 1.490 real friends and 477 real followers. Same time i have a fiver fan page with 613 liker. I will post what your want (gig,link, photo, video) on my facebook page and fan page. So you earn 2 post in a 1 gig. Now order time

http://fiverr.com/roboken/tweet-anything-you-want-to-my-real-and-active-twitter

I will tweet your message, ad, promotional links, pic, advertisement or what you want to my real, fun, loyal, amazing and active 15600 Twitter followers (not bot).

I WILL NEVER DELETE YOUR LINK ONCE POSTED!

good luck

Reply to @dr_joshua: tnx bro… can you give me uncommon titles for my gig’s

Promote your Gig, Facebook page, Business, website, video anything worldwide with morethan 2000000 (2 Milllion) Real People on facebook CHECK OUT MY GIG

Facebook is the heart of social media

What i’m going to do is making the whole world know about your work,business,website,blog,video whatever it is…

I am an active member in number of facebook groups which have more than two million of people all around the world

I will share your link/site with more than 2 million (friends,fans,followers).

Your post will be published to all of these people and stay for ever.

You will never get a chance like this for $5.

Fiverr is the best way to promote your web site so I help you to advertise your web site easily.

After promoting your link i will sent you screen shots of shared link

This is very effective and efficient social marketing service that you won’t get anywhere else…

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Reply to @sajilpl: can you help me for good description…???