Fiverr Forum

I will design you highly professional logo for $5

UNLIMITED REVISIONS + LESS THAN 24 HOURS DELIVERY + LEVEL 1 + 50+ POSITIVE FEEDBACK & 0 NEGATIVE!!

Hi! I’m Stojan Graphic Designer with over 5 years experience, so in my life I have designed thousands and thousands of logos. So I guarantee you professional work.

Actually I can design you all types of logos, it doesn’t matter whether is this for Web-Site or Company.

It doesn’t matter whether you want Text logo, Illustrative etc. Its not problem for me, like I said I’m working with all types and with this I give you UNLIMITED REVISIONS. After accepting the work i give you gratis editable file from the work. The turnaround time is 24 hours or less. Please watch my video, and see my pictures. You’ll see what I’m talking about. Just order my gig you will not be disappointed I guarantee you.

Link: http://fiverr.com/boogeymk/design-you-professional-logo

ANY COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!

Great gig and I wish you great luck

Thanks tn5rr2012 . Appriciate that.

I see you’re doing pretty well with your gig. I wish you well, man :slight_smile:

Before was better, now I dont have orders. For 2 weeks I’ll become Level 2, hope that lvl2 will bring me more orders.

I would like, some of the logo design sellers with more experience give me some advice, comment about my gig. Should I change something?

Any comments are welcome.

Great logo designer, with great creativity. One of the best on fiverr

Cheers! Lots of need for design out there. And everyone has different tastes so enough work to go around!

Thanks so much friends!

I see you’re doing pretty well with your gig. I wish you well, man :slight_smile:

Before was better, now I dont have orders. For 2 weeks I’ll become Level 2, hope that lvl2 will bring me more orders.

I would like, some of the logo design sellers with more experience give me some advice, comment about my gig. Should I change something?

Any comments are welcome.

Great logo designer, with great creativity. One of the best on fiverr

Cheers! Lots of need for design out there. And everyone has different tastes so enough work to go around!

Thanks so much friends!