I will design you unique vintage text logo with free services for $5

Link To the gig

I Will design you a vintage text style logo

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. I will give you a pro and a sleek look design you will love to see it…I will give you it in 2 Images 1 In Jpeg And 1 in PNG And in jpeg i will a add a best background For Free Which will matching your design and in png i will give you the logo with transparent background. :slight_smile: Or What you will need I will happily do it and Also Provide A Free Service! I will Also give you the logo in the colors you will say For Free No Extra Charges :)… Will give you the image Of your logo in jpeg Full High Quality Which is about 4 to 5 Mb and In PNG i will give you the full Vector Image Of your logo with transparent background! In the seprate Pictures with diffrent colors you want in logo you want! I am giving you my service in cheap price with Innovative Work! Surely You will love it! :slight_smile: Just There Is Only 1 gig Extra Of Fast Delivery in 2 Days For 5$ Only

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. You can see my samples and my lovely and great buyers feedbacks on my other gigs.

I ll Design Signature / Text logo as Portfolio samples :slight_smile:

100% Unique GIG,

Express and Friendly Response,

100% Fully Satisfaction,

Professional Vector Designs.