Fiverr Forum

I will Design you your very own custom Web Site

This gig is definitely a steal for the buyers ;), some of you may or may not know but web design templates can be very expensive BUT i offer it for only $5 :smiley:

Check it out here: http://fiverr.com/shawnecannon/make-you-a-web-site-template-in-psd-format

Reply to @caiterz: What people do now a days is make the design in photoshop then you code it using CSS / HTML . or you can use wordpress :slight_smile:

Or $4 in fact!

You should post some examples :slight_smile:

True true. Here are some samples, but you can check out more on my gig page :slight_smile:

Forgot one

Wow that is a lot of Followers on Instagram!! Is that a real figure?

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: no :stuck_out_tongue: just an example for the buyer :slight_smile:

Ok question -

Make a website in PSD? I’ve never heard of making a website using photoshop before o.0;

In class we did something similar in InDesign…

Maybe this is something new since the version I used… o_o;

Nice work either way :smiley:

huh, I know that back in the day we could export “To a website” using Word. Didnt know if photoshop had something similar or not

Reply to @caiterz: Yep photoshop has a Save for web option. You first save like your logo etc then in css you code it using the image

Oh I know about that… But i mean in Word, it would literally code all the HTML for you as well.

Niceee!

Reply to @caiterz: What people do now a days is make the design in photoshop then you code it using CSS / HTML . or you can use wordpress :slight_smile:

Or $4 in fact!

You should post some examples :slight_smile:

True true. Here are some samples, but you can check out more on my gig page :slight_smile:

Forgot one

Wow that is a lot of Followers on Instagram!! Is that a real figure?

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: no :stuck_out_tongue: just an example for the buyer :slight_smile:

Ok question -

Make a website in PSD? I’ve never heard of making a website using photoshop before o.0;

In class we did something similar in InDesign…

Maybe this is something new since the version I used… o_o;

Nice work either way :smiley:

huh, I know that back in the day we could export “To a website” using Word. Didnt know if photoshop had something similar or not