Fiverr Forum

I Will Develop Augmented Reality App Or Game In Vuforia And Unity3d

** Please contact me before placing an order **

AR Game or Application development using Vuforia and Unity3d

Hi, I am Omer, a professional freelancer. I have over 2 years’ experience and worked with over 100 clients on various projects. I am dedicated, outgoing, and a team player. I have experience in making AR Games and Apps for iOS and Android

Augmented Reality is a revolutionising concept, It can be used to showcase products and services with models, animations and videos.

Augmented Reality can also be used in business stores, which allows the users to see the products in real time environment by using their phones.

I CAN DEVELOP AN AR APPLICATION OR GAME USING UNITY3D AND VUFORIA FOR ANDROID AND IOS FOR YOU

WHAT I OFFER?

• Augmented Reality Application
  • Augmented Reality Game
  • Play Video on Image
  • Play model animation on Image
  • Showcase product
  • Interactive business card

WHAT I NEED?

• Complete specification of the ar game or ar application
  • 3D models, animations (if any)
  • Vuforia Developer Account (if needed)

I assure 100% satisfaction or Refund.

Hi, I started creating a simple project in Vuforia and Unity but ran into some problems with video playback.
The project is for a charity to raise awareness by using a set of 9 images to trigger short videos. The images will be mounted like a gallery, so no need for 3d AR, just 2d videos playback fullscreen. The videos are short and must continue until the end (user can move away from trigger source after video starts), ideally with a ‘next’ button to stop the video if required.

Is this something you could help with please?

thanks
Al

Hi,

Yes surely I can help you with it. Contact me on my Fiverr profile and we’ll further discuss the issue.

Profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/game_expert

Thanks
Omer.