Fiverr Community Forum

I will develop website using html, CSS and javascript

Hello everyone! My new gig is up :slightly_smiling_face:

Do check it out please, and if you see something weird, or unprofessional then please let me know :slight_smile:

https://www.fiverr.com/farwahaiderr/develop-website-using-html-css-and-javascript

2 Likes

Hi there @farwahaiderr, how are you doing today? I just checked your gig. If I were you I would add some more images to your Gig. Also, get rid of Unlimited Revisions, you don’t want to create 100 websites to 1 client, are you??

In your description, you’re using, (i) but should be me myself and (I). Also, get rid of ‘‘i guess that’s it.’’ looks very unprofessional. A part from this…

Your profile description:

I have mentioned my skills in the skills section but that is not enough. I have created multiple gigs of different categories, i know, because officially I am a developer and i love it, BUT beside that, i like to read and write…and there are so many things which like. The writing thing is done by only me that’s why i kept the prices very low. BUT for development, there’s a whole team plus development demands efforts, but the development cost also is not too much, that’s minimum price i could offer.

You should be honest to your clients, because your writing skills are minimum. You should change the whole description. It doesn’t look great!! I advice to hire a proofreader to the job for you, to be honest!!

Warmly, Humberto

2 Likes

Hi @hum_on_the_go, i am doing good, thank you.
Thank you for checking it out
and I’m working on images and description thing
Thankyou :slight_smile:

Regards, Farwa Haider

1 Like