Fiverr Community Forum

I will do 5000 real youtube views, 200 Likes, 50 Subscribers, 50 favorites, 10 comments

Do you want your video on top of google/youtube? You are the right place with the right seller! ReitService has designed a unique gig special for videos that will blow up your results!

We wiIl Post and Write 5000 real people views + 200 likes + 10 Positive Comments + 50 subscribe + 50 favorites in $5. Totally MANUAL, unique & realistic. On your Any Youtube Video From best QUALITY. All Commments Are MANUAL Positive And best.

For only 5 $ you will get!

5000 REAL views

200 video likes

50 real channel subscribers

50 favorites

10 Positive Comments

LIKES SUBSCIBERS VIEWS are made in a dreep feed way.

There is absolutely NO RISK of harming your account.

All of Views come from mutiple nationality profile: US,CA,UK,EU, etc.

Give me your CUSTOM COMMENTS.

Your order will be started within 10 hours.

You will get the BEST RANKING and TOP SEARCHING after using my service.

After my boost which will be done in maximum of 2 days, your Y0uTube video will rank better and you will get even more YT everyday!

http://www.fiverr.com/reitservice/do-5000-real-youtube-views-200-likes-50-subscribers-50-favorites-10-comments

1 Like

@reitservice. IF that’s you on your profile picture. Why would you need to provide Youtube views? You’re a celebrity! I see your face all over the internet. You must be making some money.

Sarcasm aside. Why can’t you use a real picture of yourself. Maybe earn some trust. Instead of using a photo that is not you.

If you don’t want to use a picture of yourself… make an image to use. Like I did. But that’s clearly not you. This image is used all over the place.

The trick to selling gigs is to earn trust. Showing a picture that is not you does not earn trust.

Hey

I’m sorry but this picture I drew! rights to it belong to me!

I myself have made it especially for my gig!

Best regards

Max

@reitservice. That’s because you changed your picture! LOL. Your first profile picture, when I posted was a girl wearing a headset. I can post the pic if you want using my cache. But it doesn’t matter. Good for you! Changing that pic will help a lot.

I just think you’re talking about graphic design for giga) as you have written in this topic

Sorry for this

Best regards

Max

What are you talking about?

When you FIRST posted your topic, your profile picture was of a girl wearing a headset. An internet picture.

Now, you’ve changed it to the one you’re using right now.

That’s good.

hey sorry

At first I thought of our conversation that you are talking about a picture of my gig as you wrote in this thread! I did not realize you! Now all is well! Thanks for the advice!

Best regards

Max

^:)^

how do i pay you? or do your service?

1 Like

Hello!

Sorry but this Youtube package not active now.

Plese let me know if you have more questions! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Max

Hey there. Check out my gig if you need logo for your youtube channel…

::AWESOMENESS::

Cheers

will you activate it soon?

Sorry, the work of this gig is not yet planned at this moment.

You’re replying to a post that’s over 3 years old, possibly why the gig isn’t being offered any more?

1 Like

At the moment this offer is redundant for such a price :slight_smile:

1 Like