I will do a few free tarot readings for people on the forums

One of my gigs is to do tarot readings with a deck called “The Heart of Faerie Oracle”. I figured since it is getting close to the holiday season I would do readings for free up to the 15th of this month. Just post send me a message that you wish to have a reading and we can set up a time if you would prefer a live reading or if you want a message sent instead. I will give you a heads up, these are just snapshots of what can possibly happen and not what will happen because the future isn’t static, it is ever changing depending on your choices in life.

Hey I am game for a complimentary reading, I would prefer a message sent… just tell me what you need from me. Sounds like fun!

Reply to @tn5rr2012: I just need the exact question you want answered in as much detail as you can provide for it so not “will I and some girl I like become a couple” but more an actual telling of who you and the person are. Gives me more of a connection in reading and the cards to know who I am talking about so they can give as straight forward and answer as they can. If that makes sense.

I will send you a message with my question!

Thanks in advance!

I would also like to try this out if you aren’t bombarded with requests!

No I haven’t been bombarded yet by requests guys. So go right ahead and message me. Just let me know in the message if you would want it just to be a message sent back or a live reading.

Reply to @dracosama: I sent you a PM on your gig page

I love tarot readings, i do it often myself for me and others people but it’s har when it’s a question about ourselves.

I’m going to send you a message, thanks for this free reading. =)

Thank you message sent!

Hey I am game for a complimentary reading, I would prefer a message sent… just tell me what you need from me. Sounds like fun!

Reply to @tn5rr2012: I just need the exact question you want answered in as much detail as you can provide for it so not “will I and some girl I like become a couple” but more an actual telling of who you and the person are. Gives me more of a connection in reading and the cards to know who I am talking about so they can give as straight forward and answer as they can. If that makes sense.

Thanks in advance!

I would also like to try this out if you aren’t bombarded with requests!

No I haven’t been bombarded yet by requests guys. So go right ahead and message me. Just let me know in the message if you would want it just to be a message sent back or a live reading.

Reply to @dracosama: I sent you a PM on your gig page

I love tarot readings, i do it often myself for me and others people but it’s har when it’s a question about ourselves.

I’m going to send you a message, thanks for this free reading. =)

Thank you message sent!

Thanks in advance!