Fiverr Community Forum

I will do creative and modern logo design in just 24 hours

Hi there…!!
Looking to give your business an EVERLASTING ONLINE PRESENCE? You are at the right place.

You are paying a QUALITY GIG to receive a HIGH-END PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS DESIGN and PREMIUM SERVICES.

Why me?

• Trusted seller

• Customer satisfaction is our top priority

• High quality result

• Good eye in design

• Always meet deadlines as ordered

• Excellent communication

• No copy writes

Please see FAQs for more details around different packages and extras.

Copyrights will be with customer.

Get source and editable files ai,eps,psd,pdf, svg and High quality files.

Note

• Message me if you have any concern or question regarding this gig and your project.

Seems Interesting? Feel free to contact now.

Professional Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Hand drawn | Signature | Custom Logo Design | Business Logo Design | luxury logo design

THANKS .
Best Regards
(Naeem247)https://www.fiverr.com/naeem247/design-an-outstanding-logo-c58a

1 Like

You are in a very competitive market, that is difficult to start out in.

1 Like

so now tell me sir how to sale services by my gigs please help me?

you need to evaluate your skills, i know maybe you are too good in logo’s but the market is so much dominant here, you must think about something that attract the young audience try to figure out. If you need simple example :star2:

i will design clean UI in photoshop - why in photoshop ? its a raster tool for designing - think about XD and Figma

it will not work until you upgrade to certain level - need a tip over logo designing ?
learn new animation skill and put “i will design and animate minimalistic logo in after effects” now this is certain acceptable than just design a logo,

maybe you understand what i said.

1 Like

Thank u so much sir giving this suggestions.

1 Like