Fiverr Community Forum

I will do data analysis and reports using spss, excel or eviews

my name is D_colossus, am a professional data and statistical analyst with over many years of experience as a statistical analyst and years out of it also as a report writer, kindly give me the opportunity to help you with your data analysis and statistical analysis.

I have successfully completed variety of quantitative and qualitative analysis of various research works for undergraduates, postgraduates, individuals and companies.

Below are the statistical packages I can use effectively to help you in your various works on data analysis:

• SPSS

-R

-EVIEWS

-EXCEL

If your need requires the following, please do contact me:

• Regression analysis
  • Analysis of Variance
  • Descriptive Statistics
  • Probability
  • Time Series Analysis
  • Statistical Modeling
  • Business Analysis
  • Statistical tests
  • Multicollinearity
  • Heteroskedasticity

Note: Customer satisfaction is my major concern and quick delivery

thank you

D_Colossus

4 Likes

@d_colossus
You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes :slightly_smiling_face:

Data analysis is to analyze the data that can be in a specified structured format. It can be in excel, Eviews, SPSS, CSV etc., Among these specific formats are efficient to access and process for getting accurate results with enlarged library packages.

SPSS has the packages or library function for quantitative analysis . To analyze the quantitative data sets, SPSS has functions like descriptive, explore and cross tabs . These are standard packages with better reliability for the quantitative analysis. The functions are accessed to reduce the complexity in the different analysis process.

Excel is the base-line for the data analysis. Here we can cleanse, organize; pre-process the dataset for further efficient operations. Most of the data analysis tools and languages support Excel sheets or CSV formats.

EViews is used to access or process the time-series data for econometric analysis or other financial analysis. It is also efficient for cross-sectional functions, panel data analysis. It mainly focuses on the Financial sectors.

Data analysis is to analyze the data that can be in a specified structured format. It can be in excel, eviews, SPSS, CSV etc., Among these specific formats are efficient to access and process for getting accurate results with enlarged library packages.

SPSS has the packages or library function for quantitative analysis . To analyze the quantitative data sets, SPSS has functions like descriptives, explore and cross tabs . These are standard packages with better reliability for the quantitative analysis. The functions are accessed to reduce the complexity in the different analysis process.

Excel is the base-line for the data analysis. Here we can cleanse, organize, pre-process the dataset for further efficient operations. Most of the data analysis tools and languages support Excel sheets or CSV formats.

EViews is used to access or process the time-series data for econometric analysis or other financial analysis. It is also efficient for cross-sectional functions, panel data analysis. It mainly focuses on the Financial sectors.

You hold a lot of expertise in the field of data analysis. All the best with your gigs!