I Will Do Excellent Audio And Video Transcripts Within 24 Hrs

https://www.fiverr.com/edwardsalicia87/do-fast-and-accurate-transcripts-within-1-hr?ref_ctx_id=8a638080-fdc0-4e79-b44b-9719d5f787fc

Hello Welcome!

Thank you for viewing my transcription gig. I will deliver fast, accurate and professional 15 minutes transcripts; professional and personal within 24 hrs. Check out my Gig.

I will transcribe:

• Meetings
  • Podcast
  • Videos
  • Audios
  • Interviews
    -Legal audios

I will provide excellent and precise documents, (meetings, consultations, interviews) then submit them to you in a word document or as otherwise requested. Let me assist you in meeting your project or business deadlines with the help of excellent, accurate, fast and reliable transcription services.

I have had experience in transcribing heavily accented audio. But I would appreciate a good quality audio, however, if otherwise please contact me before ordering or you can send me a sample.

I normally use Intelligent Verbatim as standard which means all the ums, ahs and false starts are removed. If you need these to be included, please let me know as submission may take a little longer.

I am looking forward in working with you.

Thank You

It is against forum rules to put a link in your heading so you need to remove this (use the little edit pen) and just put a sentence instead. To put a link in your actual post is allowed in this category.