Fiverr Community Forum

I Will Do Voice Acting And Narration For YOU - 100% Five-Star Reviews

Hey there, Fiverr fans! How would you want a smooth voice like mine to read your video project? Well, I have a gig for only $5 where I can do just that. The audio is clear; The voice is distinct; and its delivered back-to you within 2 hours of acceptance of your request!

The basic $5 package includes free Upgrades & Extras such as: Script Proofreading, Commercial Rights, Full Broadcast Rights, Timed Audio Sync, Background Music, Split Files, High-Quality Audio Files, and Unlimited Revisions for free.

If you’re still not convinced, you don’t have to just hear it from me. Listen to one of many reviews given by satisfied customers that highlights the value of my service: “Communicates regularly, works fast and to a great standard as well. Was willing to listen to feedback on any changes requested and able to deliver on time as well. Definitely somebody I will be willing to commission again in the future.” -Written by Anthonysf on June 28

If you want your video project to shine among the rest of them, just send me a message of what your project requires and I’ll get back-to you right away.

Nice profile and best of luck.