Fiverr Community Forum

I will draw you as the zombie killing survivor (cartoon style) in my newly made cartoon art! :)

I will draw you as the zombie killing survivor (cartoon style) in my newly made cartoon art! :slight_smile:

(had to make the cartoon smaller to fit the forum) :confused:

For more info check out my gig :wink: thanks

-Yonas H.

Nice Gig! Good luck :slight_smile:

Reply to @momenly:

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

yonash said: zombie killing survivor

If I can ever find a use for this kind of cartoon I will definitely use your gig, good luck and thanks for sharing

Reply to @tn5rr2012:

Thank you so much, even tho you donโ€™t buy it, that still means a lot to me to know that you like it. Thanks for your support :slight_smile:

Hahah, this is very cute.

Reply to @momenly:

If I can ever find a use for this kind of cartoon I will definitely use your gig, good luck and thanks for sharing

Reply to @tn5rr2012:

Thank you so much, even tho you donโ€™t buy it, that still means a lot to me to know that you like it. Thanks for your support :slight_smile:

Reply to @momenly:

Reply to @tn5rr2012:

Reply to @momenly:

Reply to @tn5rr2012: