Fiverr Forum

I will draw you in chibi style for $5

I will draw you in chibi style - Default $5 gigs will be a portrait picture for one person - 2 persons = 2 gigs. The more things you want to draw, the more time you have to wait. These are NOT computer generated characters from a website. These are custom drawings by myself just for you! Feel free to contact me first before place an order. Thank you.

welcome to Fiverr and these are great examples of your work. You are more than welcome to post a link to your Fiverr gig here in this thread. Good luck!

nice gig, i will collect your gig

@ckm999 done and i will post your gig in my fan page, I just need you to Like my fanpage in Facebook (www.■■■■■■■■■■■■/indofiversellers) and i will post it and repost in my personal facebook with more than 1600 friends. Just to help you get orders.

Hope you like it

@ckm999 I just post your gig link in my facebook page, you can check it here www.■■■■■■■■■■■■/indofiversellers and don’t forget to like my page. I help you cause I like with your chibi style. Hope you get order soon. I also have gig promotion in my fiverr profile, just visit it if you don’t mind