Fiverr Forum

I will draw your portrait in digital black and white lineart style (add an extra gig for color)! :D

These have so far been really fun to make and I would loooove to render your portrait next! :smiley: 1 gig for lineart, 2 gigs for color!

http://fiverr.com/itsamellama/draw-your-portrait-in-digital-black-and-white-lineart-style-and-add-color-for-an-extra-gig

Here’s a sample of one I finished just now. :3 I’m so happy that my buyer is happy! :smiley:

Nice drawing and great Gig! Good luck :slight_smile:

You could turn on the Live Portfolio so we can see your work!

Reply to @momenly: Thanks so much! Means a lot to me :slight_smile: I did turn on Live Portfolio, I wonder why none of them are showing on my gigs? :o

Reply to @momenly: Thanks so much! Means a lot to me :slight_smile: I did turn on Live Portfolio, I wonder why none of them are showing on my gigs? :o

Only saw your comment now, oops! Thank you so much, oldbittygrandma :smiley: I’ll check out those links!