I will drive real niche targeted 100000 organic visitors traffic

** 5+ Years Experience in Search Engine Optimization and Internet Marketing Services. **
** 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ** 100% SEO friendly services **

FOR $5, I will drive real niche targeted 100,000 organic visitors traffic to website.

Check this BENEFITS:-

• You will get real targeted 100,000 website visitors traffic within 30 Days. (Daily 3500+ Traffic Guaranteed).

• All Visitors are Unique and comes from Search Engines and Social Media Platform.

• SEO optimized and Niche targeted visitors traffic.

• Help to Increase Alexa Ranking Faster.

• Improve Bounce Rate and Returning Visitors.

• Blogs, Landing Pages, Affiliated Pages are also welcome for promotion.

• Dedicated Seller Support 24x7.

" I will give you custom tracking link, where you can track your all visitors easily. "

If you need more benefits, then choose our EXTRA GIG also.

Note:- if you have any custom requirement then you need to contact with us, I have special offer for you.

** PLACE ORDER NOW **

https://www.fiverr.com/webexpert1313/drive-real-niche-targeted-100000-organic-visitors-traffic

If it’s targeted down to a small niche, how can you guarantee the amount of visitors that would be interested in the advertised website daily? Especially if it is search engine traffic, in which case you would have no control over how many visitors are searching for the site.

Its mean website promoted in FB groups and similar place… Its a visitors traffic, so website promote with in groups member and similar. Its not a about clicks. Thanks

I’m with you @adsensewizard . I see these gigs all the time, websites promoted in FB groups. Would be ideal to know the groups the link is being sent to. Not sure how you can target a certain niche in a certain group… or groups. You’d have to have hundreds of groups on standby in order to target different niche markets.

Jingling or Hitleap?
Or something old like Fatboy’s bot or TT?

Just promotion with Group Members only. and Get clicks. That’s it.

Do you provide the proof of posting on the fb groups? Like the link to the posts? If yes, I would be interested to order a gig for my portfolio site.

Very interesting. How many niches are supported currently? Is it one niche per FB group?