Fiverr Forum

I Will Edit a Recorded Podcast, Spoken Word or Voice Over

UP TO 10 MINUTES OF EDITING FOR $5

As an award winning Radio & TV show host & producer & voice over, I will take your recorded podcast, voice-over or spoken word & Remove Breath, Flubs, Bad Takes & Tighten. Will Reduce Noise, Increase Volume, Enhance with EQ, Compression & Master to Professional Broadcast Standards, Ready to Use.

Users that purchased this gig

• Real Estate Broker records audio tips and advice for his blog
  • Therapist does her own Patient-centric On-Hold messages
  • Voice Over Artist with great pipes, but no editing skills
  • Minister does on-line service for home bound folks
  • Lifestyle Guru does weekly messages for her inspirational blog
  • Pod Casters and Audio Content Creators

GIG EXTRAS INCLUDE UP TO 20, 30, 50 and 100 MINUTES OF EDITING

http://fiverr.com/voiceoverwork/edit-a-recorded-podcast-spoken-word-or-voiceover

^

If a buyer requests a raw audio file, what does that mean? I usually send mp3.

Hi, RAW CAN MEAN A COUPLE OF THINGS…

1. Typically, RAW Audio is a file format for storing uncompressed audio in raw form. RAW Audio file does not include any header information (sampling rate, bit depth, endian, or number of channels). Data can be written in PCM, IEEE 754 or ASCII. MP3s are a form of compression, so an MP3 is not RAW.

2. When you record say your voice, you should be recording in 16 or 32 bit WAV (Windows PCM) & saving it as is. There should be no endcoding or data embeded into the file, such as your name, date recorded or any other data.

3. If I asked you to send me a RAW file, in addition to no encoding, I would also mean it for file to have no EFX, no compression, delay, reverb, limiting, normalization or amplification and no editing or removal of vocal flubs. In other words, I would want your recording sent as is with no post production. I never deliver just an MP3, I always send a companion WAV file as well for the simple reason we never really know what a client intends to with the file.

When a client asks for this, it’s best to ask them exactly what they mean, so you can deliver exactly what they want. Cheers!

PS your recording software needs to have the capability to save audio to a wide variety of formats.

Thanks so much for your detailed answer. Much appreciated!