I Will Edit Up To 30 Minutes of Your Audio Within 24 Hours!

Hello Fiverr community,

I offer high quality Audio Editing services that can’t be compared to any other gig out there. No gig will edit up to 30 minutes of audio within 24 hours! For only $5! You will not find a better deal on Fiverr, GUARANTEE.

The reason I provide my services to the Fiverr community at such a GREAT deal is because I’m willing to put the extra effort to build a loyal customer base from scratch. There’s many similar gigs to mine, but none will have the fast 1-day service I deliver.

We all have to start somewhere, so I would appreciate it if someone could give my services a fair chance and support an inspiring music engineer in the process.

I edit vocal recordings such as cutting out mistakes / coughs etc. in audiobooks, commercials, or songs (just let me know where to cut eg. ‘at 2:06 remove cough’). I can also convert into different formats and bit depths (eg. 16 bit to 8 bit, wav to mp3 etc.) or combine several audio files into one larger file (or vice versa). Add intro / exit music (you must supply the music). If there is something else you need, just message me. Please feel free to ask any questions.

I will edit your audio files professionally with Pro Tools HD software :

trim/cut/edit out

combine/merge together

remove silence

reduce noise

change volume

fade in/out

convert

and do a lot more.

If you need something that isn’t listed here, message me before you place an order.

***I will edit up to 30 minutes of audio within 24 hours GUARANTEE!

Gig Link : http://www.fiverr.com/great_architect/edit-your-audio-in-less-than-24-hours