I will edit your Audio Book to fit ACX Audible standards

Are you an Author or Voice Actor looking to get your audiobook produced to ACX standards? Then I am the right woman for the task!

I am a professional Audio Engineer from South Florida. I have over 10,000 hours of in-studio exp and have been involved in many nation wide projects.

HOW I WORK ON AUDIO BOOKS:
~I receive the file(s) and script, then edit out the bad takes and make sure that every word is said properly to the script.
~I remove any unwanted background noise from the recording if needed.
~I remove unneeded breaths at the top of chapters/paragraphs and listen critically for any plosives, and if found, I remove them.
~I listen for rhythm and timing and I will open or close gaps determined by the script and the read.
~I process the Audio. This includes Equalization, Compression, De-essing, and often times a Mastering Buss that will allow you to turn in a product that is in-line with the ACX standards.
~I go through and do a Quality Control Check to make sure everything is 100% ready to be sent out.

Are you ready to work with me yet? Check out my gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/allysonmichelle/edit-15-min-of-your-audiobook-to-acx-audible-standards?funnel=b480ddf1-3866-461e-9e9f-f749d1909218