I will edit your fashion image Using 3D effects with $ 5

Using mannequins for your product images are an effective and cost-effective way to promote your product.

Mannequins allow your product to keep their shape, which can make the image seem more professional and consistent. However, the author may lose focus, so a great alternative is to create a dummy drug effect for your product images,

However if you want to have your image ready in 5 hours or less with intelligent 3D effect, you can send me your photos and I work for you.

Remember that this effect on your product images will not only make your products look attractive and unique, it also gives the look of your online store to a high professional level .

Details you can see my gig :

https://www.fiverr.com/anhpt18/edit-your-images-using-this-3d-effect-to-sell-more

Regards,

Speed, trust and all

That’s my motto !

Using mannequins for your product images is an efficient and cost-effective way to promote your products.

Mannequins allow your products to hold their shapes, which can make product images seem more professional and consistent. However, mannequins can be distracting, so a great alternative is to create a ghost mannequin effect for your product images,

However if you want to have your images ready in 24 hours or less having this smart 3D effect you can send us your images and we do the work for you.

Remember that this effect on your product images will not only make your products look more attractive and unique, it will also bring the look of your online store to a highly professional level.

You look at the product I did

Always improve themselves

The most wonderful thing is to make customers feel satisfied

:slight_smile:

~O)

The buyer rating:

Absolutely perfect! anhpt18 was a pleasure to deal with - very professional, courteous, extremely fast and efficient. The result was beyond my expectations! I will definitely order again from you, thank you x

I feel happy and improve myself further

~O)

welcome :slight_smile:

My happiest thing is to work, to cooperate with seller

:slight_smile:

Hi

It has been 4 months of Fiverr