Fiverr Forum

I will edit your first ten wedding photos for $5

Do you have wedding photos beyond wedding photos and not enough time to spruce them yourself? Is your eyes starting to strain and your hand cramping from masking and free selecting all those little mistakes you want to hide? Well look no further! I will edit your wedding photos with your specification that you desire. I will edit 10 photos for you for only $5. I will give you full credit, and do one for free to show you that I am capable of editing a photograph with photoshop. If you like what you see, then lets do business! If not, no harm no foul. You don’t pay until after I edit the desire amount you send me. I will edit them, watermark them, and if you like them, then you pay and I send you the one’s not watermarked. If you still don’t like them, I can do it again, or you pay me something for my time. It’s only fair at that point if I edit 10 photos for you. If you have other special occasion photos as well, I will edit them for you, and its the same deal. Ten for $5. Thank you for your time, and your consideration!