Fiverr Forum

I will edit your papers (up to 10000 words) for $5!

School is up and running for many students and I’m here to help you. I’ve got a couple of gigs to help you this semester. When I was in high school and college, I was on the honor roll and Dean’s list. I’d like to help you get up there. In general, I will help you academically, but my offers are not limited to such. Head on over to my gigs and see which is right for you!

I can edit and proofread your papers. I do these thoroughly and quickly. My favorite way to do this is through “track changes” in Microsoft Word, but I can do it in other forms as well. Whether the paper is due in three months or in three hours, I’m here to provide immediate assistance.

I can review anything for you. This pertains mostly to classes dealing with technology. If you made a website or an app for a class, I’ll test it as a user and I will review it. I’ll tell you what I love, what I hate, and my thoughts for improvement.

Neither of these suit you very well? Message me. I’m sure we can work something out. I want to help you!

As always, please message me before you place an order. This ensures that I am sure I can complete the task for you perfectly and in a well-timed manner. If you message me, I will respond the second I see it. I always have Fiverr open. I have a 100% guarantee that you will feel satisfied or you get your money back.