I will get my account blocked or its just fine

techexpertshub

Today i was trying to impress and convince a customer and i have said something which was flagged as TOS violation the word was “nig*as”. I am already under a TOS warning do you think they will extend that period or block my account i am just too afraid of loosing my account 😦

I have read on the Fiverr Forum where a seller who was a black person used that word when talking with a client who was also a friend and he got a TOS warning and appealed it to CS and was waiting for the outcome, but I am not sure what happened.

I am already under a TOS warning

How many TOS warnings do you have?

do you think they will extend that period or block my account i am just too afraid of loosing my account 😦

It depends on how serious your other TOS warning(s) were.

Today i was trying to impress and convince a customer and i have said something which was flagged as TOS violation the word was “nig*as”. I am already under a TOS warning do you think they will extend that period or block my account i am just too afraid of loosing my account 😦

I am already under a TOS warning do you think they will extend that period or block my account i am just too afraid of loosing my account

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned!

Here is the must read updated “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

Today i was trying to impress and convince a customer and i have said something which was flagged as TOS violation the word was “nig*as”.

Out of curiosity, what made you think that your potential customer would be impressed by you using a racial slur?

Today i was trying to impress and convince a customer

Impress them how? By showing just how ignorant you are? The audacity to come onto this forum and look for sympathy is unbelievable.

Today i was trying to impress and convince a customer and i have said something which was flagged as TOS violation the word was “nig*as”.

Out of curiosity, what made you think that your potential customer would be impressed by you using a racial slur?

what made you think that your potential customer would be impressed by you using a racial slur?

I was going to answer, “You said what! 😱!” :woman_facepalming:t2:

Sorry, you deserve the TOS warning for being so um, casual in a message.

Friend or not, Fiverr is meant to provide professional means for professionals to connect and conduct business.

Did you notice I used the word professional?

yes sir i do. i am still learning i am just 3 months old on this platform 😦

I have read on the Fiverr Forum where a seller who was a black person used that word when talking with a client who was also a friend and he got a TOS warning and appealed it to CS and was waiting for the outcome, but I am not sure what happened.

do you think they will extend that period or block my account i am just too afraid of loosing my account 😦

I have 2 of them already.

yes sir i do. i am still learning i am just 3 months old on this platform 😦

yes sir i do. i am still learning i am just 3 months old on this platform

That still doesn’t cut it.

If you have been here 3 months, why is it that your Forum Profile says you have just 6-minutes of read time here?

If you read the ToS, plus other important posts in the Fiverr Tips category of the Forum you wouldn’t be in this mess.

If you were arguing this in court you would be found guilty by not spending time reading and learning how Fiverr works.

I vote you off the island.

If you have been here 3 months, why is it that your Forum Profile says you have just 6-minutes of read time here?

If you read the ToS, plus other important posts in the Fiverr Tips category of the Forum you wouldn’t be in this mess.

If you were arguing this in court you would be found guilty by not spending time reading and learning how Fiverr works.

i request mercy my Lord i will do better in future i will be a better performer in the community sir.

my response time is good because i am working hard to do the jobs assigned i got some good skills but i want myself be part of this community as a good performer not as a bad person 😦

i request mercy my Lord i will do better in future i will be a better performer in the community sir.

@looseink is not your Lord (at least I doubt that he is, but I’m sure he’ll correct me if I’m wrong).

Anyway, we’re sellers and buyers here, we don’t make the decision whether you’ll get banned for thinking that there’s nothing wrong with a racist slur.

What did you get warnings for?

@looseink is not your Lord (at least I doubt that he is, but I’m sure he’ll correct me if I’m wrong).

Anyway, we’re sellers and buyers here, we don’t make the decision whether you’ll get banned for thinking that there’s nothing wrong with a racist slur.

i dont remember exactly one of them was because of some buyer abused and i refused to take his job in normal price and offered him higher rates. Before that i asked some buyers to give me teamviewer access so i can fix their issue and fiverr said without placing order you can’t make outside contact.

@looseink is not your Lord

You are correct catwriter…

His lord and savior has arrived! Here to bestow upon thee my ancient scripture “TOS: The New Testament”. https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Thou shall remain professional and never drop the n*bomb.

I think at the end of the other thread the other person posted that they got their warning removed after talking with CS. I’m not sure whether that would happen in this case.

I think at the end of the other thread the other person posted that they got their warning removed after talking with CS. I’m not sure whether that would happen in this case.

Yes, I remember that. However, that OP said that he was conversing with a buyer that was a friend. This buyer may have been the one who reported OP. :thinking:

Yes, I remember that. However, that OP said that he was conversing with a buyer that was a friend. This buyer may have been the one who reported OP. :thinking:

Though this OP says he was trying to impress and convince his customer, so this OP is a seller. Both OP’s say they said it.

This is the thread from where the person got their warning removed:

Hello everyone! Thank you for your help! I’ve been cleared completely as I just said it to a friend, but, if it happens again I’ll probably be in a bit more trouble LESSON LEARNED, don’t cuss on Fiverr. Have a good one everyone, Thanks again, WriterBasu

Though this OP says he was trying to impress and convince his customer, so this OP is a seller. Both OP’s say they said it.

This is the thread from where the person got their warning removed:

Hello everyone! Thank you for your help! I’ve been cleared completely as I just said it to a friend, but, if it happens again I’ll probably be in a bit more trouble LESSON LEARNED, don’t cuss on Fiverr. Have a good one everyone, Thanks again, WriterBasu

Both OP’s say they said it.

Yes, but it is different if you are a black man and say it to a friend that is also a black man. That is acceptable in their culture. It is not acceptable for a person of another race to use that word with a black person.

Archived