Fiverr Forum

I will get you 5,000 high quality Twitter followers

Hello there! If you are looking for 5,000 high quality and genuine Twitter followers for just $5, you are in the right place.

I offer a fast and effective service to deliver the 5,000 Twitter followers for a small price. The only thing I require from you is the twitter accounts URL(s).

On offer I have two extra services, which only cost $5 each; 3000 retweets or 3000 favorites. If you decide to order of these extra services, make sure to send me the tweet you want the retweets and/or favorites for as well!

Worried about losing the 5,000 followers in case?

As has been said before, they’re 100% genuine and here to stay. There is no need to worry about losing them.

Worried about your account being banned?

This service has been tried and tested and I can assure you, you nor your account are not in danger and will NOT be banned for using this service.

After you ordered one of my gigs on Fiverr, I will make sure to respond as soon as possible and start working on your order as soon as possible.

LINK: https://www.fiverr.com/daanrbakker/get-you-5-000-high-quality-twitter-followers?arrived_from_manage_gigs=true&display_share=true

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Get your hands on this while the offer is still up. :slight_smile:

Limited time only deal, get your hands on it now!

Today is the last day this deal is up. :slight_smile:

Like I said, last day, get your hands on it while you can!

Offer is almost over!

:wink:

:smiley:

online and taking orders :slight_smile:

:wink:

:)>-

:slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

B-)