I will get you 70 Verified [bluebadge] and 3000 Regular REAL ACTIVE twitter followers in a month!

DON'T WASTE 1 MORE SECOND LOOKING FOR GIGS THAT OFFER TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE DEALS BECAUSE THEY ARE BULLSHIT!<br />

One of these processes will require you username and password! …

For $5, I will first give you 1000 fake High Quality followers to make your profile look more legit.

Order extra $10 and i will get you a shout-out from a verified (blue badge) account with 240k of active people. You will gain you atleast 300 real and active people from this process alone.

Order extra $20 and i will give you 50 verified (blue badge) followers, and another shoutout from an account with 400k fans!! (this step will require your password) and it is the most important of all.

Order the Extrafast $20 and i will give you another shoutout from a page on facebook with 1.2million fans.

NOTE: Only when you purchase every gig extra and the gig itself will you be able to get a guaranteed 5000 followers

Also extras can be bought seperately, contact me for enquiries.

All in all, i can assure you atleast 3000 people if you don’t use tweet much or 5000+ if you interact frequently.

SO DON’T HOLD BACK OR THINK TWICE, REMEMBER YOU CAN ALWAYS GET YOUR REFUND.