I Will Give 2 Billion Us, Uk, Canada, Worldwide Clean EMAIL Lists

Huge Money Making Opportunities With This CLEAN EMAIL LISTS<

On a platter of gold, I will give you 2 billion US, UK, Canada and Worldwide CLEAN EMAIL LISTS that will make you money from EMAIL MARKETING.

THIS EMAIL LISTS IS QUALITY AND QUANTITY!

The list sources are very valuable and it will surely help your business/website succeed faster than you ever thought possible.

These Over 2B Email lists were gotten manually from my News Android App which I ran with my former company for 7 years. These Email Adddresses were gotten with full consent of users who subscribed to the list with double optins.

:gear: WHY THIS GIG IS VERY RECOMMENDED?

All emails are collected manually from my android App.
Updated weekly!
EXTRA FAST Delivery in less than 6 hours
No duplicate.
No bad domain .
No role ID’s in emails
Ready to use

This is a kind of list that makes you money EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

In case you are wondering how to send the mails/Messages to such huge list, I will guide you!

ORDER NOW! GET 5 AMAZING BONUSES!!!

I am easy to chat with, Feel free to send a message, I reply asap

BELLOW THE LINK,…

How do you have access to 2 billion emails?

@sujon2017 to have access to 2 billion emails is almost impossbile.

yes i canPreformatted text

yes, possbile…need i help to inbox me…

You’re basically saying “I have 2 billion addresses for you TO SPAM”.

This doesn’t break the Fiverr TOS? If it doesn’t, then clearly I misjudged this as a “marketplace of skills”. Better off flushing it down into the Dark Web.

sorry…i have many many email addressses to your business

So if I order your gig and don’t make money EVERY single time then I can give you a negative review?
Don’t give promises that you can’t keep. Your average rating is already low.

ok …inbox me…now

Did you actually read other members comments on your post or you just blindly replied them with “inbox me… now”

ok

:disappointed_relieved:

No you don’t, because you only can make that statement if you know what business it actually is and if the e-mail addresses belong to a targeted audience. Otherwise it’s just a spam-list.

Really? Wow that’s so great! Do you know what is my business?

Remember folks… If it sounds too good to be true, then… you know the rest. :expressionless:

yes …it is true…I Will Give 2 Billion Us, Uk, Canada, Worldwide Clean EMAIL Lists …ok thanks

no but you are you reseved in targeted niche mail…ok…thanks

Yes I am reseved in targeted niche mail.

Your welcome!