Fiverr Forum

I Will Give 5 Kickass Email Templates That Will Double Your Sales

Do you use Email Marketing to sell products? Well, then you’re extremely lucky!

. . . Coz I’m offering Done-For-You, Personality-driven, high converting email templates for only $5.

For $5, I will give you:

*** 5 Personality driven Email Templates that will boost your conversions ***

==> Just fill in the blanks and the Templates are ready to be deployed for some serious business!

==> Can be deployed in any Niche — be it mainstream niches like Weight Loss, Golf, Trading, IM or niches like Fishing, Cooking, LOA etc. These templates are adaptable!

==> Get your subscribers addicted to YOU rather than your Competitor, so they keep buying from you again and again!

=== WHY ME? ===

With over 5 years of Copywriting experience under my belt and learning from the best Copywriting legends like Dan Kennedy, Clayton Makepeace, Mark Ford, Bob Bly and John Carlton . . .

One thing I have personally seen that is guaranteed to blow your conversions through roof is that your Email Copy needs to have some personality in it.

Because truth be told - I have seen many Online Guru’s and Marketers that had products once selling like hotcakes but dried at the end of the month only because their Email Copy completely lacked personality.

And keeping a herd of Customers purely based on value and content doesn’t last long. I mean, they may last with you for a year or two.

But as soon as someone better comes in market with a better product or content there’s a higher chance that you’ll go out of business and your customers will wander off to your competitor.

And you know how even acquiring a single customer is getting expensive day by day.

The marketing costs have skyrocketed in recent years. And the time you’ve put in acquiring these customers is even greater!

So the only solution to retaining customers for next 5 years, 10 years or even 15 years is to get them addicted to your Personality!

In case, even if Competitor’s product is 10x better than yours, the only reason your customers will STILL buy from you again and again, and from no one else is because they Trust you.

They’ve an intimate and deep relationship with you than anyone else – Just like a Best Friend!

By the way, all the World Leaders, Influencers and people with huge Fan Following and Authority (think Oprah, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Anthony Robbins) know this Persuasion principle.

That’s why they’re ‘The Authority’ in their niche.

It’s the same secret principle that gets people addicted to SOAP Operas, Comic Book Series, TV Shows, Novel Series and even Hollywood movies that bank multi-million dollars in a day.

And now I’m using this same Principle to double your conversions, sales and revenue through roof.

So order Now and try it Risk Free, you will not regret it!