I will give paypal verified account for $5

Hi,

You have paypal account but its not verified ?

I want to give you verified paypal account. So what are waiting just place order now

If you have any question…?

Just contact with me.

Gigs Facilities

1. email verified.
  2. can prepare only US.
  3. credit card verified.
  4. phone number verified.

bank verification not possible

without bank verification you can send & received money easily

Order Link

https://www.fiverr.com/soniasahibug/give-paypal-verified-account?display_share=true&arrived_from_share_todo=true

It’s not a tip for seller, but add please move it to ‘My fiverr gigs’. Didn’t expect it from level one seller.

It sounds like a good way to get banned by Paypal.

Isn’t something like that illegal?

It’s against the paypal terms. I’m pretty sure the seller creates virtual credit cards (prepaid credit cards) and a creates accounts with it. The reviews look faked. The sellers buyers have similar gigs like the seller. The sellers profile picture is a stock photo. This all looks really fishy for me.

The profile: “I am working with CL PVA, gmail, youtube, facebook pva seller. I am also working with any data entry works. I want to try my buyers satisfaction with my works. I have no unethical practice.”

I strongly advise this person to remove this gig.

Hello. Can you help me to create pa-ypal USA account? This account need to be fully verified about usa pa-ypal account and Including remove this limitation. I have upload image. Is this ok?

Thanks

Reply to @catwriter: Yeah, it is.