Fiverr Forum

I will give you 30 pva gmail accounts for $5

Hi,I am professional in social marketing with 3 yrs experience.

I also sell USA NON PVA,USA Facebook PVA,USA Gmail & USA Twitter accounts.I will try my best to fulfill your demand.If u want to know about my gigs or want to buy this type of account contact me. i request u to give me the chance to fill up your order.

I will supply u the best product in given time.

I will Make You Usa pva 30 Gmail Account for $5

Give you Username, Password, Security Answer and Recovery Mail Details .

All Account are Manually created Unique Ip .

Account Can be Creted All From USA Country

All account are Phone Verified Usa Numbar.

Thanks For Watch My Gig.

www.fiverr.com/broken786/give-you-30-pva-gmail-accounts?funnel=201501242005506257033640

Reply to @perfectgigger: i’m interested in this gig. let me know when to start. thanks

Isn’t this against the Google TOS? Which in turn break fiverrs TOS through a 3rd party violation.

Yes, I believe it is. Selling Google email accounts is likely to get your account(s) deleted by Google, and your gig removed from Fiverr.

@broken786 Please remove your self-promotion SPAM from the Tips Section. Review the Do’s and Dont’s of this forum before posting and help us all keep this place clean. As perfectgigger and jonbaas have pointed out, most if not all of your Gigs are against the TOS of their respectful companies, and in turn are against Fiverr’s terms. You might consider changing them before Fiverr decides to remove them.