I will give you a free gig in exchange for advice that works for my gigs

busymami

Hello!! I’m new to fiverr, and I’m really attempting to make a go of it. However, I haven’t had one order. I currently have 5 gigs up, and am using facebook primarily, as well as some Craigslist to promote the Santa letter gig.

If you are a successful fiverr seller and can give me advice that I implement and receive at least 3 orders within 24 hours, I will give you a gig of your choice. If I implement your advice and receive 10 or more orders, you can choose two gigs.

Just to be clear, I will let you know when I put your advice into action, and report to you my order status within 24 hours. If I decide to take advice from 2 or 3 of you at the same time, the free gigs would go to each of you once I receive the orders. 🙂 Thank you in advance!!!

@busymami

Hi and welcome!

Bio profile…

It’s great you love your state and your kids (so do I), however I suggest a more professional and business like bio. State your objective, your education, experience and qualifications.

Gig descriptions…

Enhance your descriptions with more detail of what the gig is AND what the buyer will get. Use a bullet point structure, rather than a narrative structure. It’s easier on the eyes and sell points stand out better.

Tags and keywords…

A few of your tags do not seem relevant to the gigs. Experiment and test different Tags. Use better/more Keywords in your descriptions, and even your bio profile.

Just to be clear… I expect nothing from you whether use my advice or not.

Good luck to you! 🙂

Reply to @voiceoverwork: Thank you. I thought about going more “professional” in my bio, but wasn’t sure. However, I will take a look and see how I make a difference in accounting for my education and experience there. I’ll pay attention to the tags and keywords, although right off, I’m not sure what I would do differently there.

Reply to @madmoo: Thank you! I thought the leadtime was “delivery time”. I will go in and change that. And I will mention how I will get the postmark somehow. That makes sense. I don’t want people to think that I will stamp it and then send it from Montana to them. I don’t charge for shipping right now. Maybe once I am able to do gig extras, I will charge shipping for anything bulky.

Hi busymami - I think that if you already follow the great suggestions you are receiving from this thread, you will get much closer to your goals. Remember that your Gigs are still brand new, so the word needs to go out and once you made your first few sales and have your positive comments, the ball will start to roll.

Other suggestions (for after you have made the above corrections): post your offers on social networks, you can do that easily from each of your Gigs (top right of your Gig’s picture).

Then make a search for sellers who will make a thorough review of your Gigs and give you a full report of what you should do to optimize them. There are some pretty good chaps out there, I know by experience because I bought a Gig once and it completely turned around my Fiverr income. It will cost you $5 or $10, but you won’t have to give out a freebie, which come to the same.

Place a “Request a Gig” under Shopping.

Hope this helps too.

John 🙂

Archived