I will give you a list of 1000 DJs,Music Industry Contacts and send you a list of radio stations

We all know how important it is to get our music heard, DJs are the ones who get your music heard build a buzz about you as an artist. Get your music in the hands of DJs, I have a contact list of over 500+ Djs with their active emails and 1000+ music industry contacts that I use for myself. Remember that DJs and Music Industry Contacts get plenty emails a day from many different artist, so make sure you give a good impression and only send your BEST work! this list is perfect for urban music (hiphop/pop/R&b/reggae etc…) + I will send you a list of real radio stations in Europe that are willing to play your music. all of this for 5 dollars. Ever thought about spreading you music around the world? I will give you a long list of radio stations that love to play Independent Music. This gig is for those who are serious about there music. (This list has been updated ) . I found my gig being re-posted on fiverr clone websites. (gig-easy, redlr. etc…) They even stole my wording. Don’t be fooled by the others. This is an original gig and the fakers will charge you $10+. They buy from me and try to resell for more. But I update my gigs on a regular basis.

Very interested please let me know how to receive this great deal

kaiser.jones7@gmail.com