I will gmail 20 Phone VERIFIED Pva Accounts Google YouTube With Express Delivery 24 Hrs for $5

http://www.fiverr.com/solidslick/gmail-20-phone-verified-pva-accounts-google-youtube-with-express-delivery-24-hrs

• ** EXPRESS GIG *** * * * *

Please read carefully.

I will create for you 20 USA Gmail Phone VERIFIED PVA Accounts within 24 hours and deliver to you along with usernames, passwords, phone numbers, etc.

They will be usually delivered within 12-15 hours whenever possible.

These accounts are 100 percent unique as they are created one per number and email address.

DO NOT hesitate to ask me any questions at all you may have about this or

any gig BEFORE ordering. If you have ANY questions or doubts about anything ASK!

For anything outside the scope of this gig CONTACT me first BEFORE you order. If you don’t see it here or have any questions ASK FIRST.

• *** 24 Hour Delivery GUARANTEED! *** * * * *

The base order of 20 accounts are delivered within the 24 hour EXPRESS time and sooner when possible. The extras are delivered as soon as possible and generally MUCH SOONER than the allocated extra time.

• FREE BONUS With Every Order! + + + + +

• +

Phone Verified Gmail Accounts PVA Youtube Marketing

PVA Phone Verified Accounts Gmail YouTube Google

i need 200 gmail verified account from you how long will it take you to complete and the price