Fiverr Forum

I will help you build up your relationship and get back your lover

I will help you get back your loved ones and build up your relationship stronger and be the best couples ever

You don’t seem to have any active gigs?

I’ve never worked out why you’d want to get back a lost love. Why would you want them back if they dumped you, or why they’d want you back if you did the dumping? Serious question BTW.

There’s a way to make it real and trust me it gonna work perfectly…there’s nothing on this earth that has no solution except you don’t go out to look for the solution for a problem you’re facing.

You didn’t answer @smiler3d’s question at all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You are really funny… how?

@smiler3d asked:

1. Why don’t you have any active gigs? (My addition: what’s the point of advertising on the forum when you don’t even have an active gig?)
    Your reply: [blank]

2. Why at all would you want to get back with a person whom you ended up dumping?
    Your reply: [blank]

You, instead, said something along the lines of “you can achieve your goals, trust me.”

That makes absolutely no sense and doesn’t relate to the questions posed by @smiler3d in any way.

You’re funnier. :slight_smile:

You’re right. I have problems with that can you please help me…I mean can you guide me

Suggest you check out: https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get started on Fiverr.

Alright… Thank you very much…I really appreciate it