I will help you to promote your gig for free - first five only

in2town

I have seen a lot of people on Fiverr who have been worried that they are not getting enough sales and have been struggling to promote their services, so as a marketing expert I have decided to help five sellers.

What I will do, is look at your gig, send you an interview about the service that you are offering, and once you have filled in the interview, I will then distribute it as a press release via PRBUZZ. This will increase exposure, and allow anyone who is looking for interviews to post the interview.

I will also tweet about your service a few times to over 120,000 followers.

This free offer is available to new members who are struggling to gain orders. I am only offering this to the first five sellers. I will be offering this service for a limited time only to anyone else who wants this service by visiting here and ordering the basic gig. https://www.fiverr.com/in2town/submit-your-press-release-to-5-sites-can-include-pr-buzz-express-service

To be one of the first five, you need to contact me, send me the gig you would like the interview on, and let me know why you think I should choose you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived