Fiverr Forum

I will host your website for one year including cpannel, mysql, php, full ftp access for $5

I’m new to Fiverr, I’ve brought a few gigs over the last few days and thought I would try one of my own.

http://fiverr.com/rogeruk/provide-webhosting-for-one-year

As it says - I’ll provide hosting for your website for one year for $5.

If you buy and mention that you saw this post in the forum, I’ll install a standard script for you [wordpress, phpbb, joomla, durpal, opencart, WHMCS, ClipBucket, Gallery, StatusNet, MediaWiki, Dolphin, osTicket and the like] just ask if you need something specific that I’ve not mentioned. I’ll also register a free domain name for you.

Any tips or feedback is more than welcome. The chances are that I will be recycling any moneys back into fiverr and your gigs to start with at least :wink:

Who want’s to be my first sale? Roll up, roll up…

To add, It will only ever be $5 per year, this is not an introductory offer.

Does any one have any suggestions of gigs on fiver that could help my gig - I don’t mind paying for promotion, a video or anything else that would assist; if I do gain any sales, this will all be very useful as I’ll be spending all of the money back here.

For now - if anyone wants to recommend the three most useful gigs for me to buy now, I’d love to hear from you.

Just delivered my first gig, I hope that the customer is satisfied with the service!

Just delivered my first gig, I hope that the customer is satisfied with the service!