Fiverr Community Forum

I will how you how to make $100+ a month on google adsense

This is a guide on how to make $100+ a month on Google Adsense. This will earn you money at least on the first day you buy this guide i will guarantee you that you could even ask me for support, However i will give you tips as well.]

2 Vouch copies are being given out first come first serve

http://fiverr.com/danmeisaji/show-you-how-to-make-100-dollars-a-month-on-google-adsense

How do you guarantee that you will earn from adsense? Is this for the long term?

Yes it is i am giving a vouch copy are you interested? Vouch copy you wouldn’t need to pay for it inbox me but it will be nice if you write a review back here :slight_smile:

bump i am not sure if your allowed to but yea :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums and we are glad you are here, good luck with your gig

Hey thank you, still looking to sell and i am giving 2 free vouch copies guys.

Ok sure why not… ready for the free copies and support :slight_smile:

Hi, what do I need to have for this gig? Do I need to have a ready website with hosting and domain?

As long as you have a website with adsense on it, it is good.

Thank you.

Edit: It could even be a blogger etc.

What danmeisaji is giving as an extra is a free $100 certificate to Google AdSense - essentially “credit” that Google gives to attract new buyers. He is selling a how to, not the certificate.

When you sign up (have to be a new advertiser or the coupon will not be valid) you have the option for a coupon code - that is the code he is giving. $100 can be applied toward your ads that run - after the $100 credit is gone, you begin paying for "clicks."

Hope that helps.

Reply to @lparziale: I am sorry to say that your wrong, your talking about Google Adwords, I am talking about google adsense.This is a guide that shows them how to make money through google adsense you would be making atleast $10 on the first day or even the first hour or so.

Hey, one don’t you give a copy of this away to one person! The condition will be the person will have to provide an honest review and tell the others if it works!

Ok sure why not… ready for the free copies and support :slight_smile:

Hi, what do I need to have for this gig? Do I need to have a ready website with hosting and domain?

As long as you have a website with adsense on it, it is good.

Thank you.

Edit: It could even be a blogger etc.

What danmeisaji is giving as an extra is a free $100 certificate to Google AdSense - essentially “credit” that Google gives to attract new buyers. He is selling a how to, not the certificate.

When you sign up (have to be a new advertiser or the coupon will not be valid) you have the option for a coupon code - that is the code he is giving. $100 can be applied toward your ads that run - after the $100 credit is gone, you begin paying for "clicks."

Hope that helps.

Reply to @lparziale: I am sorry to say that your wrong, your talking about Google Adwords, I am talking about google adsense.This is a guide that shows them how to make money through google adsense you would be making atleast $10 on the first day or even the first hour or so.

Hey, one don’t you give a copy of this away to one person! The condition will be the person will have to provide an honest review and tell the others if it works!