I will install and configure a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate on any Linux based server.
Why should we use a SSL certificate?
Any computer in between you and the server can see your credit card numbers, usernames and passwords, and other sensitive information if it is not encrypted with an SSL certificate. When an SSL certificate is used, the information becomes unreadable to everyone except for the server you are sending the information to.
Features and benefits of SSL:
- Secure green symbols on your websites
- Increase customer confidence
- Increase search engine ranking
What will I do?
- I will properly install and generate the Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate
- I will redirect your website visitors from HTTP to HTTPS
- I will enable secured Green Padlock icon in the website address bar
- I will enable auto renewal for your Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate
- I will also fine tune SSL Parameters to achieve A/A+ ratings on SSL Lab.