I will install Themeforest wordpress theme like demo for $5

********Please read the description before order********<br />

Hello Everyone! This is Shadat, a themeforest wordpress theme installation expert from Bangladesh. If you purchase any wordpress premium theme, i will install it similar demo.

1. Demo Setup: Installing the wordpress theme on your website and make it look like demo example.
  2. Logo: Uploading your logo.
  3. Menu: Choose your menu items from the demo example and I will set it as your website’s menu.
  4. Plugins: Installing and configuring plugins related to the theme (Revolution Slider, LayerSlider, WooCommerce, Contact Form 7, Wordpress Visual Composer, WPML, Google Map etc)
  5. Super Plugin: Installing and configuring Woo commerce bbpress,budypress,IDX,
  6. Security: Installation of plugins like Better WP Security and unlimited backup Option of your site.
  7. SEO: Setting up SEO friendly permalinks and installa Plugins like WordPress SEO by Yoast, Google Analytics and Google XML Sitemap.

And Many More…

Thank you for being patient and reading this far. Look forward to satisfy you with my quality work

Please Contact with Me Before Order About The Timing And Costing

Be careful not to spam the forums or you’ll risk getting banned. This type of post belongs in “My Fiverr Gigs”.