I will install wordpress and theme like demo and plugins for $5

You want a new wordpress website and you’ve picked out the perfect theme, but you’re not sure how to set everything up – I will take care of the entire wordpress installation process from start to finish. Typical turnaround time is 24 hours so you can sit back and relax while I install wordpress and setup your theme just like the theme demo in no time!

WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS GIG ($5):

:heavy_check_mark: Expert installation of wordpress on your server

:heavy_check_mark: Wordpress theme of your choice installed on your domain

:heavy_check_mark: Set up the theme so it looks and functions just like the theme demo (with demo content supplied with the theme)

:heavy_check_mark: Plugins: Install and configure plugins included in the theme (E.G. Revolution Slider, Visual Composer, Contact Form 7 etc)

:heavy_check_mark: Upload your logo

:heavy_check_mark: Completion within 24 hours

CUSTOM REQUESTS - I WELCOME CUSTOM REQUESTS. IF YOU HAVE A CUSTOM REQUEST CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS. I CAN DO ANY CUSTOM WORK INCLUDING:

① Make edits and changes to an existing site.

② Help you add content to your existing site or merge existing content into a new theme.

③ Design and build a new custom website.

④ Design & Build New Wordpress Website

⑤ And much more besides…

thanks Saimazia for explaining the topic. :)>-

Thank You Saimazia for this explanation as it is really helpful. Most of the beginners remain confused about how to install and use WordPress theme after downloading it. You have clarified well.

Few days ago I found https://mariadb.com/blog/how-install-and-run-wordpress-mariadb article very helpful to understand the same topic. Therefore, if someone looking for more information can refer this article too.

well said Ignacio, thanks for the suggestion.