Fiverr Community Forum

I Will install Yoast Premium Seo Plugin On Wordpresswebsite

Yoast SEO is one of the most popular WordPress plugins ever. It is also one of the best SEO plugin for WordPress powered websites.

Yoast SEO plugin helps you easily optimize your website to perform better in search results. It helps with details where WordPress cannot do much. For example, creating content, managing keywords, submitting sitemaps, using webmaster tools, etc.

The free version of the plugin is enough to manage a small site’s On-Page SEO. But if you are trying to do the best, the premium plugin is the solution for you.

Purchasing the premium version of the plugin costs a lot. But here you’ll get it just for $5 . I’ll install it on your WordPress website with activated license and lifetime update.

Why our purchase price is lower?

All WordPress items such as plugins and themes are licensed under the General Public Licence (GPL) . This means that once we have purchased the item we are free to redistribute it if we choose to do so.

Our products don’t include premium support. That’s why we can offer up to 95% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins.

Refer FAQ for more info.

Please contact me via message if you have any question.

Buy NOW https://www.fiverr.com/share/Gv8D7

1 Like

Hi there @digital_fusion finally someone with an awesome Gig that I personally need. :wink: You see I’m busy creating my travel blog and Yoast Seo is already installed, but I was thinking about to go premium as Yoast Premium has indeed a lot more to offer. 2 days ago I paid another seller here on Fiverr to prepare my blog for publishing and should be ready in about a month time.

This girl has already my credentials and I can’t have a another one, but be patient and I’ll get back to you as soon she’s ready!!

But I certainly will buy your Gig soon enough.

Thank you for sharing.
Kindly Humberto

May I ask how you are able to offer Yoast Premium for $5 when Yoast itself charges $79 annually?

I honestly wouldn’t bother. Unless the seller can provide you with proof of a genuine reseller license, they are likely selling a cracked version. That means for $5 you get:

• Limited to zero support
  • No updates
  • FREE security threats
  • Possible negative SEO results by running out of date / unstable plugins which are easily detected by Google

If you are a new blogger, the free version of Yoast is more than suitable for everyday use. Focus on getting a green light for readability and SEO on all content you publish. Then get your site loading speed to 3-seconds or less. If you do that, you are already outperforming most other blogs. Your success then rests mostly with your content marketing strategy.

Of course, the OP could have some amazing agency deal with Yoast to sell their $79 product for less than 4% of the RRP. However, I’d definitely look into the legitimacy of such an offer first… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @cyaxrex All WordPress themes and plugins comes under the GPL(General Public Licence).Once we purchase the product from Author we have rights to redistribute them.

In 72$ They are providing constant support for 12 months that’s why they are charging so much and sets apart from all other sellers.

We don’t provide cracked files. all files are original as purchased from Author.

Hi @hum_on_the_go I will be waiting :wink:

I highly doubt that they transfer all comercial rights to you when you purchase it for reselling. I believe that they are giving you rights for personal use not commercial use. Otherwise they will never make profit :woman_shrugging:

But I’m not going to go and read that in detail so I hope someone else can do that

5 Likes

As a I mentioned all WordPress themes and plugins comes under GPL.

GPL (General Public License) is a free license software that is popularly used across the world. It allows users to study, run, share, and modify the software. This license was originally written by Richard Stallman from the Free Software Foundation for the GNU Project.

Technically yes. However, you are not allowed to use the Yoast brand name in any way.

Screenshot%20at%202019-06-24%2018-34-16

That means you can’t sell your plugin as a Yoast plugin or represent it as such as you are with your main gig image. You could resell a plugin under your own brand name. However, when you do that, you also need to assume all liability for anything which might ever go wrong and offer to compensate customers at your own expense.

The point of a General Public Licence is to make code available which can be reused, checked for bugs, and inspire other free software innovations. The license does not exist so people can take the exact same piece of software and sell it as the exact same piece of software. In the very least, you are legally required to sell something like a Yoast plugin under your own brand name.

Of course, not as many people will be interested in buying xyz SEO Plugin as they would be Yoast, even though they are identical. But that is kind of how Yoast makes money. They develop, they innovate, and they retain full rights to the Yoast brand name.

4 Likes

Its 72$ per site. its there in black and white on the site. there is no GPL license for a paid plugin from yoast. I suggest you read this

3 Likes

Hi there @cyaxrex, thank you so much for your wise words. I was actually expecting some kind of response from this guy, so I was waiting for what he had to say but seems you put the right words right under his feet. :rofl:

I guess I was a little too enthusiastic about his offer, sounded too good to be true though. I enjoyed your conversation, and thank you for another awesome lesson. I would have bought his gig if it wasn’t for your expertise. Thank you so much for SAVING MY ASS, (in good ways though) Kindly, Humberto

Don’t worry, everyone gets 1.

With your blog, it’s also a good idea that Google kind of sandboxes new sites for 6-12 months after they launch. In this case, it can be incredibly hard to rank in searches no matter what you do. If I was you I’d, therefore, stick to getting to grips with the free version of Yoast for 6 months or so, until you have become reasonably established.

That is my strategy. Also, that is speaking from the perspective of having thrown a few hundred at my blog last year using premium themes etc, only for me to start from scratch all over on a very strict budget and get better results.

1 Like

Thank you

I was actually thinking to do exactly the same strategy, and glad you’re agreeing with me on this point, CHEERS!!

Thank you,
Warmly, Humberto