I will interview you on my blog

My blog helps independent artists and businesspeople share information about their projects in a conversational, accessible format. I take care to craft thoughtful and unique five-question interviews specific to each interviewee and the work he or she hopes to promote. With the interview, I also post a relevant image of and one or two links.

Most recently, I’ve posted conversations with a comic book writer, a novelist, a poet/cartoonist, a rap musician, and a painter. I enjoy writing about indie business as well as individual artists–for example, I’ve done a post about a therapist/trainer who offers educational courses through online videos.

Thanks for reading this! Here’s the link to my gig:

http://fiverr.com/teenytinypress/interview-you-on-my-blog

Thanks! It’s still a pretty new blog. I haven’t made much of a push for subscribers yet, alas.

Sounds like a great gig! How many subscribers do you have?

Still a pretty nice back link though! Great gig.

My idea was that it would be a nice item for someone’s media kit. It can be hard to get a high-quality interview! Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Pretty cool idea. How many visitors do you have on your blog ?

Great idea and keep up the good work, the more traffic you getto you blog the more orders you will receive. Good luck!

It’s not huge traffic at this point. I’d say it averages 50-100 hits a day. The idea is more that the specific page with the interview is a nice portfolio/media piece that the artist can use as a link to send out. I take a lot of care in crafting the interviews. :slight_smile:

I’m doing a bit of work around generating traffic, too. I’ve had some good results from reddit when I have an interview that fits into a specific subreddit. More ideas along this line are welcome!

Still sounds like a good gig for $5. I am gonna give it a shot. What do you need from us? Anything we need to gather/collect before we order that is not written on the gig description?

Just collected your gig :slight_smile:

Thanks for your interest! You just will want to send me any relevant info to help me shape the questions–if there is something specific you want to promote, I will tailor the interview accordingly.

Also, I decided to add a new gig where I publish excerpts of people’s creative work on the blog, too:

very nice, I just collected you too!

Thanks! It’s still a pretty new blog. I haven’t made much of a push for subscribers yet, alas.

Sounds like a great gig! How many subscribers do you have?

Still a pretty nice back link though! Great gig.

My idea was that it would be a nice item for someone’s media kit. It can be hard to get a high-quality interview! Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Pretty cool idea. How many visitors do you have on your blog ?

Great idea and keep up the good work, the more traffic you getto you blog the more orders you will receive. Good luck!

It’s not huge traffic at this point. I’d say it averages 50-100 hits a day. The idea is more that the specific page with the interview is a nice portfolio/media piece that the artist can use as a link to send out. I take a lot of care in crafting the interviews. :slight_smile:

I’m doing a bit of work around generating traffic, too. I’ve had some good results from reddit when I have an interview that fits into a specific subreddit. More ideas along this line are welcome!

Still sounds like a good gig for $5. I am gonna give it a shot. What do you need from us? Anything we need to gather/collect before we order that is not written on the gig description?