I will let you pick ANY one of my other new gigs if you are willing to fill out a 3 min survey

I will let you pick ANY one of my other new gigs if you are willing to fill out a 3 min survey.Please inbox me for the survey link and title of the gig you want =) http://fiverr.com/cakepopcash

Dude/ette your gigs. are crazy in terms of … I can think of no way most of them can be delivered within terms of service.

Oh, also, there’s a possibility that you’re in a grey area. Fiverr gigs are to be offered for $5. LOL There is a lot of talk about if bartering, BOGO, and other “offers” are allowed on fiverr. So ask CS about that too.

You could put the survey into a document of your own creating that doesn’t link out. It’s also possible that a survey tool may be allowed, you would need to ask CS (flicker and youtube are allowed).

Also, you cannot share the docs here. You’ll have to have someone request it via message.

This is a big no-no. This is not allowed as you need to link to another site to do this and filling out surveys like this is not really on. I think before you do this you had better contact support and ok it with them, otherwise you are going to find a message on your account you do not want to see. If you start giving out url’s to people sending you messages you are going to get into trouble.

These are the type of surveys you get paid for and may contain a content locker. @cakepopcash if you are sending people to content lockers forget it.

markp said: These are the type of surveys you get paid for and may contain a content locker. @cakepopcash if you are sending people to content lockers forget it.

You've seen the survey? I didn't think docs could even be downloaded here.

What is a "Content Locker"?

Ok Thank you anarchofighter and markp for the advice.I trying to be creative on a marketing stand point but limited by Fiverr inbox thinking.@anarchofighter what is so CRAZY about my gigs?

One of my gigs attached.I don’t think anything is wrong with it but hack I am a newbie =/

Reply to @markp: so how do I send out to something like surveymonkey?

@ anarchofighter a content locker is a piece of software that you install on a site and it locks the content until you fill in a survey and the site owner gets paid for it. There is a LOT of money in this. Have you ever seen sites where they supposedly have new films etc and ask you to fill in a survey first before getting access? that’s a content locker most of the time.

@cakepopcash I would not do anything without getting the OK from support first. It might be construed as an attempt to bypass fiverr and if that happens you are toast.

As @MarkP and My good friend @anarchofighter have suggested, it would be best to contact Customer Support on this matter as it may very well be against Fiverr’s terms of use

Yep looks like a CPA offer (cost per action) where when someone fills out the survey he gets paid $$$

AND all of your gigs seem to be based of scamming people and companies :S…

Sure, here’s what I mean by crazy.

So the “I’ll be your buyer” gig. It seems to require eventually you having or giving info that is outside the Fiverr TOS. Now, I’m not saying there won’t be an “exception” as there is for Skype approved gigs…

But take the “Being a buyer” gig. (Or Use my credit card)

Are you really going to buy something for me before I “Pay you”?

And how will I pay you? If through fiverr you or I am paying 20% additional…

If I’m paying you directly that seems a TOS violation and …worse… if I pay you before you buy, how do I not get scammed if you just don’t do it (not saying you plan to do that, but you’re a stranger to me and the people here). Likewise, if you buy it and I wait for delivery, how will YOU be protected.

It’s creative, but I’m not sure it’s been “work-shopped” by a skeptical person :slight_smile:

Clapping BRAVO! I LIKE anarchofighter =) ok they have been deleted.Ok I have a question can I send you an attachment?

Reply to @shawnecannon: NO NO that is not the case I want surveys for buyers feedback on what did they like/dislike about the transaction so I can improve on my gigs and details in the gigs

You can you just have to do it though fiverr not the forum.