I will make 3 Killer Logo Animation Video INTRO in 24 Hours

Video intro animation sometimes plays as a secret sauce of any online project of yours. If you want to make a YouTube channel for Video marketing or earn money from Google Adsense, an appropriate and professional video intro can give your entire Channel a Professional Look. By which you can grab more attention of your visitors.
Generally the length of these types of Video intro animation are 5-15 second. They are very eye catchy motion Graphics work. But the Question is, “in which part you should give more importance for Video intro Animation?”

You may give importance to the Logo, The Motion or Background Music etc.
Write your opinion. it will be helpful for me. Because i have a Gig on this topics . i can provide you Video intro animation from 40 different styles !

You can check this
https://www.fiverr.com/syed_sirat/make-3-killer-logo-animation-video-intro-in-24-hours

Total 40 Outstanding and killer Logo Animation Video INTRO styles are available

Details about This Gig :
These Logo Animation Video intros are professional and very eye catchy animation and perfect for :
Your Website
Your YouTube Channel
Your Company
Presentations
Teasers
Short films
Promos
Marketing campaigns
Event promotion
Commercial projects and so on

YOU CAN CHOOSE
DEMO HERE FOR ALL 40 LOGO ANIMATION INTRO EXAMPLE :

Choose any Three you like and send me the numbers !

Here’s what you’ll get for $5:
Create 3 Animation Video Intro with your Logo
Final output in HD QUALITY (1280x720)
Customizable format (.mp4 is standard)
Sound Included

I’ll also add any Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address you would
like for NO EXTRA CHARGE !

Just Provide Me :

your logo or text (transparent .PNG format)
your website or any slogan (OPTIONAL)
Logo must be in PNG/PSD/ or AI/EPS with transparency for better result.

Please Note:
You’ll get same animation with your logo as my demo videos, so please don’t ask for any other custom animation style after placing Order.
But if you want to modify colors and replace music with your desired music, i will modify them without ANY EXTRA CHARGE !