I will make an amazing attractive promotional video for $15

PRICE IS $15>>PLEASE order this gig 3 TMES

I will create an attractive video based on your instructions and include a free music that can be used anywhere with no copyright restrictions! These video are converting well and are attractive to potential customers. Contact me for any questions of more samples of my work any time.

Price is 15$ for 30 words video, if you want 60 words(price $25) in 1 movie, you will have to order this gig twice and so on!

I can draw your logos, custom PNG images with transparent background, just about anything you want. I personally look into every Videeo to make it the most attractive that it can be.

Price is 15$ for 30 words, so order accordingly. Note, that longer videoss are ranked higher in Youtube.

Please send me your text and desires, colors, background color… I can also include custom images if you’d like. Delivery in 48 hours!

Every 40 second is about 50 MB large for the quality . If you want better resolution, it will take more time to render and file will be larger

if you want HD resolution! WITH HD quality for $8

if you want create a script for you for $8

Discount for multiple orders!! contact me

see my gig http://fiverr.com/mohamer/make-an-amazing-attractive-promotional-video