Fiverr Forum

I will Make for you a kamehameha using your clip for just 5 $

Do you like Dragon Ball ? and you want super powers ? i will Realize your wish ! By making a kamehameha using the video that you will sent to me with moves ! i will sent to you a video that’s explain what you should do :slight_smile:

http://fiverr.com/cpa2aymen/make-for-you-a-kamehameha-using-your-clip

For the 2 first buyer ! i will include a ball of energy

Reply to @andreiterbea: Thanks ! I will :slight_smile:

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Thanks ! HAHA ! your childhood wasn’t awesome if you never heard about Kamehameha :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Thanks ! HAHA ! your childhood wasn’t awesome if you never heard about Kamehameha :stuck_out_tongue:

where are the kamehameha’s fans ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Want to surprise your friends ?? :)>-

Love this!!

Reply to @ehelper888: You should order it ! shoot a video of your son and suprise him :slight_smile:

Hey good luck with that I don’t have any kids yet! :slight_smile:

Thanks ! but please can you recommend to your friends ? I need a push because im new here [-O<

This gig is hillarious!! Kamehameha, lol :stuck_out_tongue: I will totally add it to my collection! :smiley:

If you have the time, feel free to look through my gigs and collect any of them if you like them.

Andrei :o)

Never heard of Kamehameha but it looks fun and the gig has great potential, good luck

Where are you guys ??